89: 25. I will set his hand also in the sea, and his right hand in the rivers. 29. His
seed also will I make to endure for ever, and his throne as the days of heaven. 32. Then
will I visit their transgression with the rod, and their iniquity with stripes.
33. Nevertheless my lovingkindness will I not utterly take from him, nor suffer my
faithfulness to fail.
34. My covenant will I not break, nor alter the thing that is gone out of my lips.
35. Once have I sworn by my holiness that I will not lie unto David.
36. His seed shall endure for ever, and his throne as the sun before me.
37. It shall be established for ever as the moon, and as a faithful witness in heaven.
Jeremiah 31 27. Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will sow the house of Israel and the house of Judah
with the seed of man, and with the seed of beast.
28. And it shall come to pass, that like as I have watched over them, to pluck up, and to
break down, and to throw down, and to destroy, and to afflict; so will I watch over them,
to build, and to plant, saith the LORD. 35. Thus saith the LORD, which giveth the sun for
a light by day, and the ordinances of the moon and of the stars for a light by night,
which divideth the sea when the waves thereof roar; The LORD of hosts is his name:
36. If those ordinances depart from before me, saith the LORD, then the seed of Israel
also shall cease from being a nation before me for ever.
37. Thus saith the LORD; If heaven above can be measured, and the foundations of the earth
searched out beneath, I will also cast off all the seed of Israel for all that they have
done, saith the LORD.
Ezekiel 37 14. And shall put my spirit in you, and ye shall live, and I shall place you in
your own land: then shall ye know that I the LORD have spoken it, and performed it, saith
the LORD. 15. The word of the LORD came again unto me, saying, 16. Moreover, thou son of
man, take thee one stick, and write upon it, For Judah, and for the children of Israel his
companions: then take another stick, and write upon it, For Joseph, the stick of Ephraim
and for all the house of Israel his companions: 17. And join them one to another into one
stick; and they shall become one in thine hand. 18. And when the children of thy people
shall speak unto thee, saying, Wilt thou not shew us what thou meanest by these? 19. Say
unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I will take the stick of Joseph, which is in
the hand of Ephraim, and the tribes of Israel his fellows, and will put them with him,
even with the stick of Judah, and make them one stick, and they shall be one in mine hand.
20. And the sticks whereon thou writestshall be in thine hand before their eyes. 21. And
say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I will take the children of Israel from
among the heathen, whither they be gone, and will gather them on every side, and bring
them into their own land: 22. And I will make them one nation in the land upon the
mountains of Israel; and one king shall be king to them all: and they shall be no more two
nations, neither shall they be divided into two kingdoms any more at all. 23. Neither
shall they defile themselves any more with their idols, nor with their detestable things,
nor with any of their transgressions: but I will save them out of all their
dwellingplaces, wherein they have sinned, and will cleanse them: so shall they be my
people, and I will be their God. 24. And David my servant shall be king over them; and
they all shall have one shepherd: they shall also walk in my judgments, and observe my
statutes, and do them.
MORE NEXT PAGE